KAKATIYA URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
1. To prepare the Master Plan, Zonal Development Plans (ZDP) for the entire KUDA Metropolitan Region .
2. To undertake land acquisition and development.
3. To achieve planned development by undertaking satellite townships and sites and services.
4. To undertake housing projects for various income groups under the Public Housing Groups with the financial assistance of HUDCO.
5. Road widening schemes / new road development projects.
6. Development of commercial complexes, shopping / office complexes.
7. Providing infrastructure in the township areas, colonies and layouts undertaken by KUDA.
8. Allotment of houses and plots to various income groups.
9. Development of recreational facilities.
10. Urban forestry.