- KUDA Master Plan – 2041
- Comprehensive Transportation Study
- ‘O’ city (Erstwhile AJ Mill), Warangal to an extent of Ac.117-20 gts under Sites and services programme.
- Proposed Town ship at Madipalli village Hasanparthy Mandal to an extent of Ac.300.00
- Construction of Apartment under PPP near Ambedkar Bhavan, Hanamkonda
- Formation of 200’ by pass road from Khammam road to meet Mulug road to a length of 12 KMs.
- Construction of shopping complex at New Bus-stand, Hanamkonda
- Widening and development in front of the Thousand pillars temple, Hanamkonda
- Development and maintenance of Kakatiya Musical Garden, Warangal
- Development and maintenance of Ekasila Children park, Fort Warangal and expansion of park acquiring the land.
- Lakes conservation & Development Bandam tank as recreational zone.
- Development of Rangaleela Maidan for Dasara Festival
- Construction of Commercial Complex at Hanamkonda.
- Development of land at Hunter road under PPP.
- Development of land at Bheemaram village Hasanparthy Mandal.
- Truck Terminal at Rangashaipet
- Rope way from Bhadrakali temple to Padmakshi temple.
Government of India Projects:
The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India has sanctioned an amount of Rs.40.54 Crores under HRIDAY Scheme to takeup Projects in (5) locations.
- Development at Fort Warangal 15.75 Crores
- Development of Dargah at Kazipet 1.76 “
- Development at Padmakshi temple 2.07 “
- Development of Thousand Pillar Temple 0.94 “
- Development of Bhadrakali Tank 14.94 “